Sunday, January 31, 2010
Bowling, National Archives, and Robbie's Wedding
December 2009 / January 2010
The entire family went bowling at Bowl America for Family Home Evening. The kids had never been before, but they had a blast. They bowled and ate french fries for hours.
The kids loved chucking the bowling ball down the lane. They each got a "strike" at one point...There were no "gutter balls" due to the bumpers. At one point Andrew's ball got stuck midway down the lane, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They've never bowled before? They've never lived!! jk, but I was surprised they've never bowled. :)
ReplyDeleteBowling is so fun, I don't know why I haven't taken my kids yet. Actually, Doug and I went bowling with another couple over a year ago and while we had a great time, it cost more than a movie. It was like $60 for the four of us. But I suppose we need to splurge sometimes--honestly, everyone needs the chance to roll the ball down the lane.
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's a weird word verification--terdwin.