Friday, April 3, 2009

Spy Museum

We went to the spy museum the other day with Rick and Jan. It was really cool. They detailed the history of various American and Russian spies, video clips on how to bug a room and how to pick a lock, and lots more. They even had a car with James Bond-like crime fighting gadgets. They also had spy computer games and gadgets you could buy at the gift shop. They had walls and ducts you could climb inside of. Lots of cool stuff. They wouldn't let you take any pictures though. We went without the kids, which was a good thing, because it is really geared towards older kids and adults.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at your blog this evening, for the first time, and was so captivated by how fabulously your children are growing that I read every entry. This is BRILLIANT!!! I do miss the Sands and now I can follow your fun stuff. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic adventure you are on! I love seeing all the exciting field trips you have! The Cherry Blossoms were beautiful!
    I miss you! I'm glad I'll get to see you for Maria's wedding. Do you need to stay at my house? Or do you need a ride or anything? I can't wait to visit with you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete