Friday, April 3, 2009

Gracie and Andrew House

April 3, 2009
Gracie and Andrew House
Gracie practically lives in this house. She loves it. She even added dirt and seeds to the plant in the planter boxes in front.
Even Andrew likes the house. I guess you could consider him the man of the house.

If you could see inside their house you would see two chairs, a bunch of sticks and rocks on the shelf, and some toys. They actually request to eat their lunch in there some days. In addition, they sometimes play "The Three Little Pigs." One is the pig inside the house and the other is the wolf outside the house. They are pretty funny.


As you can see there is also a vanity mirror and a "porch" Munga made for them. This is where they park the "car." I am guessing that once summer is in full swing they will be adding a swimming pool to their pink estate.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, it must be warmer out there than in Logan if those kids are in shorts. I look forward for that warmth to come west. I love Andrew's socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Preston would die for a playhouse. We saved a big box that an IKEA chair came in and that's his house for now.

    ReplyDelete