Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

Carving Pumpkins
October 2010

Katie was trying to catch the ants that were eating the inside of the pumpkin, while Gracie watched.
Gracie wanted a beautiful flower pumpkin instead of a scary face pumpkin.

The kids loved scooping the guts out of the pumpkins with their hands. Daddy used a spoon.
Andrew wanted a scary pumpkin face so that it would "scare the trick-or-treaters."

Elbow deep in goop, but all smiles (at least a half-smile)!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would call that a half-smile. haha I can't believe how much Gracie and Katie look alike!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    Congratulations on baby number 4! We have four, too. It is super busy, but really feels like a family. Glad to see you are doing well. I hope that the end of your pregnancy is stress-free. By the way, I spoke spanish over the phone with a friend from Guatemala the other day. My spanish is bad. I had the hardest time expressing myself.

    ReplyDelete